Experience: 5+ years
Qualification: B. E / B. TECH / M. TECH (preferred)
• Degree in Human-Computer Interaction, graphic design, digital design, visual communication, product design or other relevant design fields.
• Expert knowledge and experience with driving and applying user-centered design processes while working collaboratively with customers, along with cross-functional teams including engineering, & product management. Seasoned in Agile development processes
• Deep knowledge of user experience methods, innovation, ideation, storytelling, prototyping, design frameworks, concept visualization, problem-framing skills and design principles
• Apply strategic thinking to design and deliver innovative end-to-end user experiences that optimize among user needs, business goals, and technological realities across desktop & web platforms
• Take ideas and concepts, and visualize them in such that they are communicated effectively and compellingly for internal leaders, partners and customers
• Turn visions into concepts and translate those concepts into designs that illustrate simplicity, despite complexity of the system.
#PFT Tech & Basel Tech - Level 1 (IC2) . . . . . .
Senior Security Engineer
• Expertise in security assessment and penetration testing, including capability . . . . . .
#PFT Tech - 1, Basel Tech - Level 2 . . . . . .
Senior level QE
• Participates in all QE activities in an agile process.
• Experience . . . . . .
Performance Testing Lead - LoadRunner / Jmeter.
• Mandatory project experience in HP Load Runner/Jmeter
• Prefer performance & . . . . . .
Websphere Specialist - Devops
• Experience/Knowledge in 3Tier architecture is a must
• Experience with monitoring . . . . . .
Register and Apply to this Job