Experience: 8+ years
Qualification: B. E / B. TECH / M. TECH (preferred)
• Expertise in security assessment and penetration testing, including capability to use both automated tools and manual tools (e.g. Kali Linux, Burp Suite, Metasploit, Wireshark) as well as developing custom exploits or reverse engineering if necessary to achieve the penetration goal.
• Hands-on experience in deploying security solutions for AWS hosted environments
• Expertise with network vulnerability assessment and penetration testing
• Expertise in DDOS prevention both for internal datacenters and AWS cloud
• Proficiency in scripting languages (Python, Perl, PHP, Ruby)
• Expertise in security of multiple operating systems, primarily Linux.
• Expertise in access control, authorization and authentication technologies: AWS IAM, Active Directory, LDAP, etc.
• Expertise in securing fundamental networking protocols: DNS, NTP, HTTP, TCP, UDP, TLS, IPSEC, 802.1x, NFS
• Requires excellent oral and written communication skills, individual time management, decision-making and prioritization skills, and the ability to present risks and propose countermeasures to senior technology executives (CISO, CTO, CIO, etc.)
• Preferred Additional: Any of the following certifications: OSCP, GPEN, GWAPT, GMOB, GAWN, GXPN, GCIH, CEH, CPT
DevOps (Chef) Engineer
• An infrastructure management background with an emphasis on . . . . . .
#PFT Tech & Basel Tech - Level 1 (IC2) . . . . . .
• Degree in Human-Computer Interaction, graphic design, digital design, visual . . . . . .
#PFT Tech - 1, Basel Tech - Level 2 . . . . . .
Senior level QE
• Participates in all QE activities in an agile process.
• Experience . . . . . .
Performance Testing Lead - LoadRunner / Jmeter.
• Mandatory project experience in HP Load Runner/Jmeter
• Prefer performance & . . . . . .
Websphere Specialist - Devops
• Experience/Knowledge in 3Tier architecture is a must
• Experience with monitoring . . . . . .
Register and Apply to this Job