Our team is a talented bunch of developers and testers who are passionate about technology. Always up for a challenge, they bring an engineering fervor, process maturity and current methodologies to every project they work on. We truly recognize the value of people. We recognize that when team members grow, the organization grows with them, which is why we believe in our team and invest in actively mentoring them on new technologies as well as soft skills, helping them build overall competencies and not just technical skills. It is no wonder that clients have repeatedly acknowledged Prakateers’ high degree of ownership and adaptability in every project. The vibrant culture at Prakat allows for all ground growth through interactions with people. We have shallow hierarchies that allow for conversations and free exchange of ideas. Above all, we always find a reason to get together and celebrate.
PRAKAT TEAM AND CULTURE
The vibrant culture at Prakat allows for all ground growth through interactions with people. We have shallow hierarchies that allow for conversations and free exchange of ideas. Above all, we always find a reason to get together and celebrate.
THE PERKS OF BEING A PRAKATEER
- A high degree of ownership and responsibility in every project
- Opportunity to work in varied domains, technologies and cultures
- Supportive mentoring from seasoned colleagues and peers to grow your overall competencies
- Work with some of the best names in the industry
- Accelerated growth through hands on experience in new technologies
- Participate in social outreach initiatives and give back to the society
- Get-togethers, potlucks, celebrations- never run out of reasons to celebrate!
Performance Test Engineer
Experience : 4 - 5 Years
• Mandatory project experience in HP Load Runner/Jmeter
• Prefer performance & automation exposure to alternate tools like . . . . . .
Websphere Specialist - Devops
Experience : 5 years
• Experience/Knowledge in 3Tier architecture is a must
• Experience with monitoring and logging tools like NewRelic, Dynatrace, . . . . . .